Ahad, 16 Oktober 2011

HAI THAR EARTHLINGS

Behold,it is I,the new author,together with mah fellow friend,Pedosagi 8D~!

First of all,my name is Muhammad Afiq Irfan B.Azri,where Muhammad is the name our belved Prophet Muhammad S.A.W,Afiq means "Honesty" and Irfan means "Knowing'"~ bless my parents for giving me such a beautiful name//sobs

Anyways,unlike Pedosagi,I do not possess the skills to write super awesome and long entry,so most of the time,Im gonna keep it short,but I ASSURE U PEOPLE,TROLLING IS DA MAIN DISH

You guys can just call me Afiq or Irfan or Kazu,whatever floats your boat~other than trollin,I will be giving reviews on anime or game or anything yang sama waktu ngannyer~unlike Pedosagi,I'll be using English most of the time ouo)b

Anyways,do look forward for my next post.THANKS A LOOOT

-THIS POST IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY TROLLEL,THE BEST TROLLIN ENGINE EVAR-

1 ulasan:

  1. the best trolling engine evar? DO WANT

    siot pehal nama sebenar gua ada kat situ? mohon padam LOLZ

    BalasPadam