Ahad, 16 Oktober 2011

Anime Review;Persona 4

WARNING:POSSIBLE SPOILER

Alrighty then,Im goin to do mah job around here peeps.Trollin?Nope,we hold that thought till we get enough materials,my man 8D

Anyways,I will be reviewing on this new and hot anime,Persona 4.~P.E.R.S.O.N.A~!


Since this anime is still new,I will only go on surface~which includes some weaknesses and forte of this series.
I will write my review based on episode 1,which is why I do not want to say much here~

First of all,this anime is a very fine homeage for Persona 4 gamers.You see,this anime is based on this epic PS2 video game,Persona 4 which is a RPG game.So,as a gamer of that game,its only natural if you want the anime to have the same feel as the game,right?Well,no worries my peeps,your wish is granted~!8D
The music from the game is also used in anime,and the opening is even the same as the one from the game~from Reach Out To The Truth to The Backside of The TV,which is freaking awesome~!

Even if you are not a gamer,you can still enjoy this anime because it still have that amazing plot like the game does,not to mention that the music accompnying you throughout the anime just plain awesome.

Though there is this one particular thing which I find a little bit unsatisfying,for myself at least.That is the plot is changed a bit where it is shortened in order to fit the screen time....but then again,that kind of thing is normal in adaptation of manga or game,so I will let it slide.

There's nothing much that I can say due to the fact there's only one episode available for now,so I'll update on the review when more episode on air.

In short,just watch the freakin anime,will ya?ಠ_ಠ

See you later in next post,Adios,from yours trolly,Kazu ~8D

-THIS POST WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY BROKEN EARPHONE-

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan