Ahad, 5 Februari 2012

Art sites

Hello everyone,it is I,Kazu,the lazy writer of this blog.Sorry for the long time of no updates from me.I played too much game lol.Anyways,enough about that,lets keep this entry short and sweet,alright?

So,you want to upload your art somewhere on the net in order for others to appreciate it and gain some more knowledge to improve your art.Well,have no fear,there is a few sites that you can visit in order to do so....what?Did you just say Facebook?Dude,that's social networking site,its not that suitable to share arts~try go to these art sites.For example:

Deviantart


This is a very famous site for sharing arts.be it drawing,literature,photography.In short,all types of arts and considering of the large number of  member in that site,that is around millions,it will be easy to expose your arts to the public.People can comment on your arts,fav your art to show that they like your arts,not to mention that they can critique to help yourself in order to improve in your arts.Trust me,it is a good site,I have been there for more than 1 year and I improved tremendously,from only doing traditional to now a full-fledged (sort of) digital artist.The only downside of this site is some of the useless features in the site and dramas everywhere.I suggest you stay away from dramas if you want to enjoy being in that site.


Pixiv


Another great art site,and absolutely no drama whatsoever,not to mention that there is plenty of professional artist there for you to learn to improve your drawing.The only downside of this site however,it is in Japanese.Eventhough there is some English,you still need a good understanding of it in order to expose your art properly there.Go to this site if you want a challenge in your arts as pleasing the crowd there is harder than in dA(Deviantart)

Behance


This is a good art site too.You can create portfolio of your arts and even sell it to the crowd.Well,dA can do that too~but this site is more specific to that matter.This site is a professional way for you to expose your arts.
I cant say much because I am lacking of knowledge of this site.Do share if you have info about this site.




And that concludes my entry.What..?You said it is too short?I dont care,as long as my message gets to you,that's all that matter.I hope you can use this site to your advantage in order to share arts and get to know more people.Never hurt to have a friend in the same field,ya?


Well,adios bebeh~ (✌゚∀゚)☞


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


THIS POST IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY PSP.MAKING PEDOSAGI JELLY SINCE I BOUGHT IT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 ulasan:

  1. taruk la gambar. pening kepala abam baca word je.

    BalasPadam
  2. Oh,sorry,ambe malas der,nak gambar,carik sendiri ye bang <3

    BalasPadam
  3. Balasan
    1. that's good too,but thats restricted to comics~since most of us cannot draw comics,so I include the site where you can share illustrations too.I myself is not good in comics

      Padam