Sabtu, 17 Disember 2011

Review:The 3rd Birthday

So, after days and weeks being a prisoner of exams, I'm free.

However, during that painful time, I too, have entertained myself and therefore, shall share it with you.

The 3rd Birthday [PSP]






Taking place in Manhattan, New York City 10 years after the events of Parasite Eve II, Aya Brea must fight the mysterious "Twisted" threatening the city. 


I can't really describe the plot as it involves time-space bending, but a review is about the gameplay, not the plot.


I'd say the gameplay is very exquisite, and as a third-person shooter for a hand-held console, I really praise this game. 




Using the Overdive system, you can jump from one body to another, and you can also use Overdive Kill, which means you Overdive into the Twisted, and implode them from inside. The game is quite challenging, even on Easy mode, and they say it even have Genocide mode, after Deadly mode, which is after Hard mode. |D


Also, Aya's clothes takes damage, so, fanservice~ |D and her costumes? DAYUM~~!! and for those who really look into this game, you should know about the shower. |D


The controls are very smooth~ not too laggy, depends on your system, really~ o3o


Overall, this game is outstanding, and I recommend it.


That's it for now. Until we meet again.




P/S: Scroll down for bonus.
















































So, I was browsing Youtube, then I found these. Japanese with their over-creativity.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan