Rabu, 8 Ogos 2012

Console Review: PS Vita

Hello peeps,Im back after so long of taking break from updating anything in this blog.I am now back to give you guys an insight of this new and hot(not to mention goddamn expensive (ノ °益°)ノ 彡 ┻━┻).......


PS VITA


LOOK AT DAT SEXY SHIZ OMGGGGGGG

Ehemm,excuse my spazzzing ahahahaha,its just that I bought this with half of my allowence money,and let me tell you guys.IT WAS WORTH ITTTT

So,im just gonna point out the pro and cons of this console,based on my experiences

Pro

-Touch screen
-The ability to use 3G and Wifi
-Lots of useful application,especially Facebook and LiveTweet
-Graphic power equivalent of PS3
-Wider screen than PSP
-Much more feel during gameplay

Cons

-Rather uncomfortable to be put in the pocket compared to PSP
-The arrangement of the menu is an eyesore
-Too expensive
-You have to have PSN account to download apps
-You have to buy original games for it

Well,actually,I think the flaws is not that bad,because other than that,the console is damn awesome!Im enjoying every moment out of it,my only regret is that I didnt buy the 3G ver lol -weeps-

Well,the example that I'm about to give you may not be the best example of showing the graphics,but Im just gonna show it anyways //bricked

This is an overview of a map in Disgaea 3:Absence of Detention

..And this is my character's stat lol

This is from one of my fav game in PS Vita,Disgaea 3:Absence of Detention.I'll be reviewing the game some other time.Last but not least,I hope you guys can see the pros and cons of the console and make your decision whether to buy it or not.Adios  (´・ω・`)/ <3

----------------------THIS POST IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY PS VITA.GIVING MY WALLET A CRICITICAL HIT TO ITS CROTCH SINCE LAST MONTH----------------------------


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan