Rabu, 18 Januari 2012

Most incredible artist I've seen

I'm back, after a few 'weeks' relaxing~ Now, let's get back to business. We meet at the usual coffee shop, at 8.30 p.m. on Satu- ASDFGHJKL wtf am i saying.. ಠ_ಠ

Now, let's get real. 'Aku Pencinta Anime' per se defines what we are, yes? We love anime, we admire the artists, so some of us who have talents in drawings wants to be like them. But I see some beginners whining, how their drawing is not as good as some other artists, and some even went to the point where they want to give up drawing. Get this, I'm a beginner myself, and I used to be like that as well, but something changed that. Before I go any further, feast your eyes upon this pretty girls~










Now, you may ask me, "What's the difference between other normal professional artists? 
ಠ_ಠ" 
I'll tell you what's the difference. This artist is quadriplegic. What's that you say? Go Google it. I'm no wikipedia.  ಠ_ಠ Back to main point, as I said, he's quadriplegic. As you can see from his artworks above, his name is Shiro Kotobuki. As I cannot explain it properly what I'm telling you, I include this video below.



Finally, a piece of advice for you and me, appreciate what you have. Never give up.

Have a good day.

BOKU, SIGNING OUT.






























Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan